Translate

Sunday, December 31, 2023

Update: December 2023

Hello friends!

Well, it's the last day of December 2023 and you may have noticed that there's no new CD published here yet. It's been one heck of a busy month, and I'm still hard at work on the blog. Consequently, the Thousand Highways Collection's 10th Anniversary Celebration will be continuing into early 2024. I hope you'll look forward to a handful of new compilations in coming year.

In the meantime, I hope your holiday season has been great and wish you all the best for 2024.

Cheers,
CS

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, CS! Thank you for everything you do! No hurry with the new comps but I'm really looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm planning for an expanded Down the River, then coverage of 2021-2023. Should be a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Happy New Year! And thanks for all the music!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete